An accomplished creative executive with an instinctive ability to lead, create innovative content and promotional measures in daily programming, scripted, hosted, live entertainment and branded campaigns. A writer, director and producer with a record of success in digital, film and commercial production, specializing in New Media & YouTube.
Kerith Lemon Pictures, Los Angeles, CA
June 2015 – Present
Director, Producer and Consultant
- Director & Producer - State Farm Docuseries
- Creative Consultant - Awesomeness TV - Awestruck (Almost) Perfect Life Hack Series
- Creative Director - ADrinkWith.com - Branded Series Virgin Hotels and Acura
- Director - ADrinkWith.com - Promo Campaign
- Writer & Director - A Social Life - Short Film
- Director Episodes 3 & 5 - Hey You, It's Me - Scripted Webseries
- Director - Cambry Kaylor Para-Olympic Rider - Promo Campaign
- Director - Body Kindness Book - Brand Videos
- Creative Consultant - Service Industry Employees Union
- Producer - Viacom Special Events - Comedy Central NSFW with Nikki Glaser Premiere
- Producer - Viacom Special Events - Comedy Central Idiotsitter Premiere
- Producer - Viacom Special Events - Comedy Central Why? with Hannibal Buress Premiere
OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, Los Angeles, CA
March 2014 – June 2015
Vice President, Digital Original Video
March 2013 – March 2014 Consultant, Digital Original Video
- Conceive of expansion plans for new digital distribution and craft creative packaging options for development projects.
- Develop look/feel of all series, and work closely with OWN and Oprah.com executive and editorial teams to ensure alignment with the network and site missions. Oversee casting, scripts, and coordinate with marketing/PR to fully realize all possible promotion and publicity opportunities.
- Direct original programming strategy and all creative work as well oversee day-to-day production for all in-house digital video.
2010 – 2013
- Producer – Herb Alpert Presents: Puttin’ on the Ritz Music Video, Los Angeles, California
- Producer – Viacom Special Events, Los Angeles, California and New York, New York
MTV’s Video Music Awards, Spike TV’s For One Night Only, MTV’s Awkward Finale and LOGO’ New Now Next Awards.
- US Competition Films and Music Associate – Sundance Film Festival, Park City, UT
- Producer – General Electric Olympics Project. The D4D, Los Angeles, California
- Producer – Talent Tribute: A Gala Event. JAZO PR, Cannes, France
- Consultant – Under The Milky Way Films, Los Angeles, California
- Producer – It’s Not You, It’s Me Feature Film. Mule Films, Los Angeles, California
- Associate Producer – Blaze You Out Feature Film. Bajito Productions, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Producer – La Chispa de la Vida Berlin Premiere. JAZO PR. Berlin, Germany
- Producer – Filmlandia.com Launch Party. JAZO PR. Cannes, France
- Production Management – Adidas Grand Prix Live Broadcast. Carr-Hughes Productions. New York, NY Festival Associate – Sundance Film Festival. Park City, UT
- Producer – FEI World Equestrian Games Live Broadcast. Lexington, KY
MTV Networks, New York, NY
May 2008 – February 2011
Sr. Director, Branded Entertainment, MTV Games
August 2005 – May 2008
Director, Marketing Partnerships, Teen Nick
Conceived of and direct creative work for custom long- and short-form programming as well as for multi-platform promotions, including budgeting, production schedules, talent booking, scripting, and creative direction and hiring of external production companies.
Oversaw all production communications with client, vendors, agencies and internal management teams to ensure successful execution of client’s marketing platform. Direct manager of 5-7.
Project highlights included: EIC of 30 minute special for Bratz – The Movie on The N, Executive Produced custom webisode series for Cisco Systems “The Making of Rock Band 2”, developed and produced 7 part interstitial series for Procter and Gamble’s Tampax on The N, developed and executed product integration for Subway on The N’s Student Body and directed all live event production for national Rock Band competition for Harrah’s Entertainment.
CBS Radio, New York, NY
Dec 2005 – August 2005
Programming and Promotions Manager, Free FM
Developed with executive producers in-programming sponsorship opportunities, creative direction on all in-house video shoots and produced all live station events.
Managed a staff of 20 for the day-to-day operations of programming and promotions departments and coordinated with legal to insure FCC compliance for all programming and promotions.
Responsible for creating interactive content, enhanced listening experience to drive listener loyalty and launch plan for FM Talk in the New York market.
May 2003 – Dec 2005
Development and Marketing Manager, CBS Corporate
Responsible for the development, creative direction, program production and talent for new radio platform, KIKI - Teen Girl Radio.
Directed flash and audio demos including copywriting, recording voiceover talent and music/image selection.
Created strategic promotional and advertising campaigns for key clients across 183 stations including strategic planning, idea generation for cross platform tactics, industry research and creative presentations.
L’Oreal USA – Kiehl’s Since 1851 and Shu Uemura, New York, NY
2002 – 2003
Special Events Producer
Publicis Dialog, San Francisco, CA
2001 – 2002
Strategic Planning Coordinator
Benjamin Weber Shandwick, Campbell, CA
2000 – 2001
Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator
United States Equestrian Federation
1996 – Present
Equestrian Vaulting Expert
Television Color Commentator - provided color commentary for the media at international vaulting events, including TF1 (in French) for Saumur International, Horse TV for World Championships, and “John McEnroe Show” for National Horse Show.
Board of Trustees, United States Equestrian Team Foundation and Member, Equestrian Vaulting Committee
EDUCATION / SKILLS / AWARDS
Education: BA, Mass Communications, University of California, Berkeley, CA.
Skills: Fluent in French, conversational in German.
Awards: Finalist 2015 - NAMIC Vision Award for Digital, Cynopsis Model D Awards and Imagen Awards. 2008 PMA Reggie Gold Winner for Outstanding Digital Promotion. 2007 Jack Meyers Gold Winner Media Innovation & Creativity Award.